Friday, October 13, 2006

Halo Wars in Halo 2!



In what has become a flagrant disregard to journa-err, bloggerism, here's the next video I saw that I thought was cool. Great blog huh?!

Anyway, reminded me of the trailer for Halo Wars that was announced like 2 weeks ago and has occupied my desktop and imagination ever since. You'd think I'd post that trailer or something as to show my enthusiasm for it, however that would make sense and we just don't have time for rational solutions at this point.

1 Comments:

  • That shaman is ridiculous - but I remember Macabre paladins really whailing on me for some ridiculous damage as well. You'd think as a warrior I'd outhit them...

    And ya, PC issue is peachy. Folks at home, if you ever find your computer desktop orientation in another direction as to what it's supposed to be at, ctrl+alt and your arrow keys...it's a lifesaver!

    By Blogger bironm, at 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home