Monday, February 27, 2006

Vince Young bombs the Wonderlic

Although many sources are denying it, Vince young has reportedly received a score of 6 out of 50 on the Wonderlic test. Hilarious, the fact that these guys are this unintelligent somehow makes me feel like the better human although they could beat me in the smallest of physical feats.

Today's challenge! Beat Vince Young in the Wonderlic! That should give you a good taste of why Vince failed this test miserably, I can't imagine most "student" athletes spend much time hitting the books these days, I'm sure VYoung never anticipated actually having to be smart for anything other than chucking a ball around.

How do other athletes compare to Vince's score?


Alex Smith's score: 40




Vince Young: 6



Whether this matters remains to be seen but to me it just shows how damn dumb a lot of successful athletes are.

Post your scores on the test link above, be interesting to see how you all do. I nailed 8 of 9, only one i missed was the damn daylight question.

1 Comments:

  • Swade is a genius, ain't no fighting that.

    Explain the daylight thing to me!

    By Blogger Teebeebee, at 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home