Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Xenu Christmas!


Ok, so I haven't posted in an eternity and Xenu must be displeased but I thought I'd share some wasted time. At least he is spending his holidays in the caribbean so I don't have to worry about his horrid alien egg nog recipe this year, damn that nutty creature!

Just think of what I could have done in the time it took to play all these dynasty games. I shudder to contemplate what accomplishments could have been achieved, what diseases could have been cured (or contracted from the Brazilian) or what weights/treadmills may have been exercised upon.

Merry Xmas to all 5 loyal Fmode readers, here are some sweet dynasty pics for you to ponder as you wait for your "loved" ones to leave your apartment/homes so you can go back to your couch tater ways.

NCAA 2007 Dynasty Pics

2 Comments:

  • I offer oral for an online game and still can't get him to play me.

    By Blogger bironm, at 8:10 AM  

  • Goddamnit, I was given the game by a friend to play and return - I didn't pay a dime for it!

    But hey, I've heard stories of you getting pretty heated over a game of 2k7 ;p

    By Blogger bironm, at 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home