Friday, August 18, 2006

You know how I know I'm gay?

Back when Boz worked for Codemasters a common request from me over AIM became, "so send it" - being the phrase I used every time Boz talked about a new game they were putting out. In my defense, it was games that represented the male sexuality so dominant in video games today - Second Sight, IGI-2, Operation Flashpoint, Toca - you know, games I wouldn't ever buy but I'd play the shit out of them if they were free.

Anyway, somewhere along the line he sent a copy of American Idol. My wife questioned why I had spent money on it almost immediately being that I didn't even watch the TV show. Long story short, I put it with my collection of games - I just hid it behind them so that no one would ever see it...till last night.

Looking for old shit to Ebay away to help finance my Xbox 360 fund (btw click the Adsense shit above to help out), I ran across it. Out of curiousity and fresh off an ass-kicking in NCAA 2007, I put it in - and by 12:05 Friday morning I was the next American Idol.

This game is an honest-to-Xenu piece of shit. The gameplay is essentially a Leisure Suit Larry mini-game minus the cartoon nudity. You time buttons while your idol strafes back and forth while banging out hits from N'Sync and the Backdoor Boys. After you finish your anal-assault towards Clay Aikenism, the only other game modes are jukebox and karaoke sessions you can sing along to at home. I dunno, I'm not going to dignify anything else to this post cause I think my point has been made - I'm a newly reknown homosexual.

Anyway, I gotta hop on Halo 2 to blow some shit up and reassure my place amongst heterosexual males.

*sidenote: The South Park episode entitled: "South Park is Gay!" just came on Fox. This could be a long night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home