Thursday, August 10, 2006

Fantasy Draft

I jsut finished my firs tfantasy draft of the year, a keeper league where I finished 4th in last year. I had drafted Javon Walker and Deuce McAllister as 2 of my first 3 draft picks, so my 2 keeprs eneded up being Willis McGahee and Torry Holt. Anyway, my team for the 2006 season:

QB: Donovan McNabb, PHI, Ben Roethlisberger, PIT, Byron Leftwich, JAX
RB: Willis McGahee, BUF, DeShaun Foster, CAR, Fred Taylor, JAX, DeAngelo Williams, CAR, Marion Barber, DAL
WR: Torry Holt, STL, Randy Moss, OAK, Plaxico Burress, NYG, Donte Stallworth, NO, Braylon Edwards, CLE
TE: Todd Heap, BAL, Heath Miller, PIT
K: Mike Vanderjagt, DAL, Ryan Lindell, BUF
DEF: Jacksonville, New England

The league is QB heavy, and last year with Marc Bulger as my 4th round pick I prospered pretty well until playoff time, when I had to rely on Aaron Brooks and Chris Simms to pick up where the pussy left off.

Starting positions are 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF

Anyway, I'm drunk as a motherfucker and am tired of retyping words.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home