Sunday, April 17, 2005

Well, what the Eff, I hate injuries

I hate injuries. You can plan and wait and anticipate your team kicking ass all offseason, envision the playoffs, the World Series and then, boom, f'n Cesar Izturis slides into Khalil Greene and the season goes down the tubes. Ok I'm being a bit dramatic but the picture of Geoff Blum and Danny Garcia replacing possibly the most dynamic Shortstop in the Majors just flat out frightens me. Did I mention I hate injuries? Khalil is no longer allowed to play outside when the Pads go to Dodger stadium, last year he dislocated his damn finger on the same hand I may add and missed the entire playoff push, which they probably would have won with him making more than 2 pinch running appearances.

Dammit, I'm pissed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home