Monday, May 23, 2005

Addicted to Splinter Cell

I know, the game has been out over a year, it even has a new sequel (Chaos Theory) but all I have the desire to do lately in my spare time is play Pandora Tomorrow. What a great azz game.

I know I've probably been playing too much. I was walking home from the train the other night, and I usually cut through this back alley which is dimly lit, I started thinking "If I just took these two lights out, noone could ever see me and would have no idea I'm here". I remember a similar occurence when GTA:SA came out, that I would be walking through manhattan and see a car I particularly liked and thought about just pulling the dude out, beating him, quipping something like "Outta my way Beyatch" or "You wanna die or just gimme the car?" driving off in it.

Maybe its a sign I need to balance my force so I don't turn to the dark side, ok, that was the first and last star wars reference I'll make here, but I can't promise that.

My wife loves that I can pull this manuever off in real-life

In other news, if you are a big fan of Napoleon Dynamite (and if you're not GEEZ, You're an IDIOT!) check this out, you won't be disappointed.

DO YOU THINK I GOT THIS WAY BY DRESSING LIKE PETER PAN OVER HERE?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home