Saturday, August 30, 2008

Go Utes and Damn I used to be funny

First off...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, good to see the Utes finally joining in the overlying theme of this old blog





Secondly, just out of curiousity I have been reading through blogs I wrote over two years ago and damn I used to be pretty funny. Whether it was a Phallic reference to Birons's chubby fingers or just overall chicanery involving how much I hated living in NY, it was always funny and always fresh.

Not sure if we can get this rolling again with both me as a employed parent now (as opposed to the old me sitting home in NY working part-time) and biron as a full-time achievement whore but I think it would be good not only to get some odd thoughts out of my brain but to entertain ourselves with our own seld humor.

Damn that's a long sentence, def not English professor quality but I'm gonna let it slide for now.

Alright Go Utes, War Beanie's Les Franc disease

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home