Thursday, September 22, 2005

Alright, so I have basketball fever

Just reading IGN.com and came across some info on March Madness 2006. I received March Madness 2005 as part of the EA Community Leaders program and had nothing but high hopes.

That was until I edited my 325th player and the roster file exploded due to a glitch in the programming, I don't think I played it 10 times again after that I was so bitter.

One redeeming quality it had was the Pontiac Classic matchups, similar to the NCAA football feature, it had a bunch of classic moments you had to reenact. Laettner from Hill to beat Kentucky at the Meadowlands, Tyus Edney over the 7foot twins to beat Missou and even the upset of undefeated UNLV by the great Duke teams led by Hurley.

Well, this years takes it a step further and has all-time classic teams, some of the teams included are:
List of the 14 new All-Time Teams:

1. All Georgia
2. All Gonzaga
3. All NC State
4. All Ohio State
5. All Purdue
6. All Texas
7. All Utah
8. All ACC
9. All Big Ten
10. All Big 12
11. All Big East
12. All Big SEC
13. All Pac 10
14. All CUSA

Those are just some of the 39-all time teams that will be in the game, should be interesting to see if anyone takes the time to edit the names on them, could make for some fun times. I've never seen a hoops game with such intricate playcalling as the floor general feature, it was very well done last year, just hope the rosters are editable and someone follows the Geekrosters.com tradition and makes some great rosters.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home