Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Later Trev-baby

Back in like January I think on another blog project, I exposed ESPN and the College Football Scoreboard team for the shit-stains of society they are in one of my hard-hitting investigative pieces of high-brow journalism. Now I'm fairly cool with Rece Davis, for the most part he sits back and mediates the idiocy being slung back and forth between cornholers Trev Alberts & Mark May, but it's for the latter two that I despise that show.

Well, one down, one to go.

In a blessing so great that it could only be contributed to the work of the Lord almighty and his army of badass angel-ninjas hailing from the far east region of the heavens above, I, Biron "McFucking" M, from now on will never have to wear my shit-resistant protective rubber boots in the living room listening to Trev Alberts again. I've been calling for this pompous-opinionated jackass to get the axe for some time...but he essentially quit himself! I mean, how fucking great is that?!

Apparently, Trev is upset and feels he plays a "second fiddle" role to the Gameday crew of Chris Fowler, Lee Corso & my wife's dream analyst Kirk Herbstreit. He essentially claims that he holds no animosity to them and states that they've earned their following; however seems to believe that his show with Davis and Retard should be the midnight wrap-up and garner more respect. Now I'm no expert but I do know everything (just ask me or my wife), but when it looks like shit...smells like shit...tastes like shit (gotta clean my boots off somehow) - well, you know the old saying.

*for the record I believe the saying actually stops there, you just raise your eyebrows or shrug your shoulders for plausible effect at this point

But at any rate, excellent choice ESPN. You managed to successfully kill one photoshopped stereotype.

I guess now the only pressing issue on my mind is back to Mark May and getting his incredibly irritating high-pitched voice off the air. May, who often sounds as if he's trying to deliver his material as if he were trying to squeeze it all in before the elevator doors close, has actually pissed me off in recent memory almost exponentially more often than Alberts. Now what I think will happen, and I say this by experience - is that the crew will now dissolve due to the absence of Alberts. Rece Davis will likely rejoin the next set of insiders chosen to play JV for the Gameday crew, and well - we all know what ESPN does with loud, annoying & fucked-up looking analysts...

they give them their own show.

Quite frankly, that's brutally retarded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home