Sunday, December 11, 2005

JDatE

I promise I'll post more productive shit this week, but I had to add a note somewhere that I've finally finished my first book since "Omerta" by Mario Puzo.

I must say that yes, I do have a life, but I started reading this like a year ago and picked up bits and pieces along the way, but I finally finished it. Ok, so it's not actually a book, but it's gotta be the best online publication I've came across, so if you have like - a lot - of time, then by all means click the pic & read up.

1 Comments:

  • Ya I always hate it when I get stuck by a poisonous thorn in the wild and then have to slay an animal and hope to loot a cure potion off his body.

    I don't know if it just struck me at the right time or what, but when John & Jim are cracking penis jokes in Vegas I fuckin' lost it.

    By Blogger bironm, at 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home