Saturday, December 03, 2005

Should have Xbox 360 this week



So I return from my 2-month Hiatus in Arizona and Mexico with no idea what's going on in the world of sports, a chafe or some sort of rash on my undersized peter and a message on my VoiceMail that I am next in line for a Xbox 360 at the Queens/Forest Hills Gamestop. What does this mean for me?

Well, it means I'm out 400+ bucks for the system alone. What games will I grab? I was planning on the no-brainer Madden 360 and NBA Live but Live got around a 5.9 average and got some terrible reviews. Who knows, everything I've seen on it looks pretty damn sweet so I'm still undecided. I may have to sign up for gametap.com or the other video game rental site, what's it called? Can't recall.

A big holy shit for the rack on that Atlanta Girl in Biron's post, good to see the site hasn't fallen apart without me posting sporadically.

Back to the 360, whilst going to Target here in San Diego to buy some hydrocortisone to fight the eczema I've developed on my schlong, I actually played some 360, first time I'd ever even seen the beast to be honest. It was in a word, incredible. Played some Call of Duty 2:Big Red One(which in my case fits perfectly, damn this penis hurts!) and some King Kong. Kong was mindblowing, was grabbing T-Rexes, Raptors, swinging on vines and stuff that would make a 13-year old boy (as well as a 30 year old immature person with a strangely infected penis)squeal like a schoolgirl.

They didn't have any playable demos of Madden or any sports games, but NBA2k6 and NHL2k6 were there as videos, they didn't sway me one way or the other, I just don't like how they look but I'm honestly gonna try them out, I'm easy like that you know?

See Swade hasn't returned from his hiatus, not a good sign, at least for me, I'll have to actually post more frequently now and maybe dig into my own thesaurus. Until then, I'll just keep posting pics of hot chicks and talking about video games.

I'm off to lube up my Lil' Soldier with some Hydrocortisone, wish me luck.

MADDEN CURSE MY ASS!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home