Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Doom 3: Project Mars City

I currently have 7 games I'm attempting to work my way through at the moment with GTA 3, GTA: Vice City, Metal Gear Solid 3 & Tiger Woods 06 for the PS2, Doom 3 for the Xbox and Socom: Fire Team Bravo and GTA: Liberty Cities for the PSP. Unfortunately, a pregnant wife and coaching high school baseball doesn't help that, and at the same time I'm trying to work on some MVP rosters before the 06 edition comes out to give me 2 different baseball games to cycle through.

So, if you never see a completed game mentioned on here again, you now know why.

At any rate, was checking a few sites for Doom 3 shit and came across an old case modification project I used to follow over on [H]ardforum.com. What began as:

..ended up as a complete monster that'd almost guarantee a fortune if sold. At completion (which hasn't been fully reported as of yet), the case has swinging doors reminiscent of Doom 3's airlock chambers complete with red light illumination, has a hidden external cd tray and even features the Doom pentagram seen multiple times throughout the game. Next pic is about 3/4's of the way completed, pic after that is as of the last update (12-2-05).

At any rate, check the thread out and prepare to be amazed. At first I was like, "oh this would be sweet", then I remembered that whole lack of time to even play the games as it is - and that this looks like some insane-ass hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home