Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas Loot

Hope everyone had a good Christmas, and hope Mormons had a good whatever-it-is they have as well.

For xmas I hauled in a PSP, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories & SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo - and for the PS2 I finally scored a copy of Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06. Only fitting I finish up another successful football season over at DaONE and I'm off to the links to endure the character building process again (sigh). To a guy like myself, video golf serves as a relaxing alternative to high-paced competitive gaming, but to others a "Country Club" is a sandwich they order with a pickle & chips at Ma & Pa's truckstop along the interstate. At any rate, expect the same shitty quality reviews that only I can provide at any moment in the near future.

I will say that GTA is unbelievable - it'll change your perception of handheld gaming.

Just wanted to brag about getting my PSP and discuss the haul. Without further ado, here's a giant photo of Bali Rodriguez to add substance to my post.

1 Comments:

  • sure would be great if you had a 360, i might even buy a golf game again, something i promised myself I'd never do. That and jack off with soap, ouch

    Merry F'n Xmas Xenu

    By Blogger Teebeebee, at 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home