Wednesday, January 18, 2006

PSP Wallpaper, Vol. #1

I've began customizing what little amount I could on my PSP with a 32mb stick, and naturally my first objective was to get a background to replace the base color options. Now, if you've learned anything in FM's 9 month history, you know damn well what's coming. Behold:

Now, directions. To download a wallpaper to your PSP, first click the thumbnailed image shown on this site to bring up the PSP-sized version (480 x 272), press the Triangle button to open the browser menu, and then select File -> Save Image. The image will now be saved in the Photo section of your PSP, which can now be viewed from the main menu.

I'll archive the images in a zip file to the right in our downloads section, and when the mood hits me right I'll create another version. I may have not reviewed Liberty City Stories or Fireteam Bravo yet, but by god I'm doing my part for the PSP community.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home