Friday, January 06, 2006

MVP NCAA Baseball, Damn, wish it was MLB

For those of you excited about the new MVP NCAA game coming out, some really cool new videos are now on IGN. Mainly a quick game between Clemson and GT in the ACC, Mike Patrick and Kyle Peterson with the Play-by-Play (and yes, take Patrick away from Joe Theeeesman and he is possibly the best PBP voice in sports).

Honestly, the game looks a lot better than the MVP 2005 for PS2 I've been playing nonstop for the past year. The pitcher on the mound is exceptionally smooth, the overall look of the game just screams play me till you have cock burn (you know, the lack of skin you get on the shaft of your skin when you watch, errr, have to much sex, basically it literally takes days to scab and regenerate, just a pain. Anyways, I'm on a tangent here.

Another paragraph starting with Honestly (and some may not like it), but Honestly, I'm not going to buy a NCAA baseball game. I have no desire to spend any time getting addicted to yet another sport and with life already revolving around baseball, I have all that I need dealing with minor league ball and the Major League season less than 3 months away.

For the rest of ya, hey! Go nuts! Talk about your favorite moment or the most memorable ping!! I'm not gonna insult your intelligence and say NCAA Baseball isn't a sport and that it isn't real baseball but a video game played out on the field, its the same sport I played in High School (badly at that) and I continue to attempt to play in Central Park every Wednesday April-August.

It's just that if this game was a Major League Baseball game, it might just be the most spectacular game in the history of western civilization. It really does look that good graphically and this is from a guy that hasn't turned on a last gen system since December 5 when I got my Xbox 360.

So semper fi, celebrate a successful sac bunt laid down perfectly in the bottom first with a dogpile and generally just overreact to every 6-3 groundout, that's College baseball!

In other news, I just got back from a trip to the homeland, Mormon Mecca SLC and damn, did I have some adventures, from chatting up Andrei Kirilenko in the Jazz locker room, to sitting behind the bench at the amazing matchup of the Utes vs High Point panthers topped off by getting a haircut at possibly the best dog gam invention since double penetration, Bikini Cuts.

I walk in, Cassy my stylist with ridiculously false D-cups finishes up my haircut by saying "Ok follow me, its time for your happy end....(you think I'm that lucky), its time for your head/scalp massage".

While I'm getting that done (and it was effing amazing) good ole Jen the receptionist started in on my hand massage that came with the haircut. I swear to Xenu, I didn't think it was possible, but after a few minutes of the hand massage, my index finger ejaculated all over her chin.

If ever in the beehive state, do your best to get into bikini cuts, just a great spa-like experience. Here's some pics of Jen to keep the USC fans from cutting their Dangling Carrolls off:

1 Comments:

  • Her pics aren't on the site yet dammit!

    This girl was hotter though

    By Blogger Teebeebee, at 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home