Friday, August 25, 2006

Doom 3

With my selective yet-rarely practiced boycott of EA products, I'm not buying Madden this year. They quit sending me the shit this year and I sure as hell ain't buying it, so atm I'm progressing through my copy of Doom 3 before I save enough for the Xbox 360. Anyway, this game lives up to its reputation - it's a pretty scarey game.

I found this out after flinching when I picked up an ammo pack - I mean, you shoulda seen this pack. If you had to carry this colossal thing on your back while saving Mars from hellspawn demons you'd be fucking scared too. Anyway, ya, creepy noises, and I'm to the point now where there's something growing all over the base and it laughs at me at inopportune times, and my first encounter with it was in a candlelit room with a pentagram flashing down on the ground. I can handle it cause I know Satan wouldn't dream of fucking with Xenu, but a guy like say...Boz would be holding his morning wood in the middle of the afternoon.

Come to think of it, I remember Boz and Swade playing this game back when it came out and they recorded their first trips around Mars City...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home